- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons rum
- ½ cup boiling water
- Ground nutmeg
- Beat butter and brown sugar in medium bowl on medium speed about 5 minutes or until fluffy.
- Beat in whipping cream and powdered sugar alternately on low speed until smooth.
- Stir in cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Spoon into 1-quart freezer container, cover, label and freeze up to 3 months.
- For each serving, place rum and 2 tablespoons Hot buttered rum batter in a mug.
- Stir in boiling water and sprinkle with nutmeg.