- 2 whole garlic heads
- 15 ml olive oil
- 60 ml mayonnaise
- 75 ml Greek-style yogurt
- 5 ml wholegrain mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F (200C).
- Separate the garlic cloves and place them in a small roasting pan.
- Pour the olive oil over the garlic cloves and turn them with a spoon to coat them evenly, roast for 20-30 minutes, until the garlic is tender and softened, leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- Peel the cloves and discard the skins, sprinkle with salt and mash with a fork until puréed.
- Place the garlic in a small bowl and stir in the remaining ingrédients.
- Check and adjust the seasoning and spoon the dip into a bowl, cober and chill until ready to serve.