- 225 gr minced beef
- 2 red chillies, seeded and chopped
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 175 gr nachos
- 300 ml soured cream
- 50 gr cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Dry-fry the minced beef and chillies in a large pan for 10 minutes, stirring all the time.
- Add the spring onions, season and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Arrange the nachos in four individual flameproof dishes, preheat the grill.
- Spoon on the beef mixture and top with soured cream and grated cheese.
- Grill Under a medium grill for 5 minutes.