- 225 gr fresh spinach, washed and drained
- 25 ml sesame seeds, roasted
- 30 ml peanut oil
- Pinch of sea salt flakes
- 2-3 garlic cloves, sliced
- On a chopping board, lay several spinach leaves one on top of another, roll up tightly and cut crossways into wide strips, repeat with the remaining leaves.
- Heat a wok to medium heat, add the oil and swirl it around, when hot, add the salt, spinach and garlic and stir-fry for 2 minutes until the spinach just wilts and the leaves are coated with the oil.
- Sprinkle over the sesame seeds and toss well.
- Serve at once.