- 4 large potatoes
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup ligth cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon grated onion (Vidalia, if possible)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked crab meat
- Bake the potatoes in a 400F oven until tender. (About 1 hour)
- Cut completely in half length-wise, and scoop out most of the pulp and mash.
- Beat in the ligth cream, salt, onion and cheese ; fold in the crab meat and pile back into the potato shells.
- Refrigerate until mealtime.
- Sprinkle with a little more cheese and reheat in a 450F oven for about 15-20 minutes.