- 10 eggs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 4 cups grated hot pepper Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs (basil, tarragon, thyme)
- 4 ounces (120gr) sliced mushrooms, sauté au beurre
- 4 ounces (120gr) cold water cooked shrimp
- In a large bowl whip the eggs until fluffy.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt, cottage cheese, melted butter, and half of the grated Monterey Jack cheese, blend well.
- Add the onions, herbs, and mushrooms, and blend.
- Gently fold in the shrimp.
- Grease a 9x13-inch pan, pour the shrimp mixture into the prepared pan and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in a 400F (200C) oven for 15 minutes, reduce the heat to 375F (185C) and bake an additional 30 minutes.