Makes 4 servings
- 1¼ (600 gr) pounds lean ground beef
- 3 ounces (90 gr) blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oïl
- 4 hamburger buns
- Divide beef into 8 equal portions, pat each portion into 5-inch patty on waxed paper.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly on 4 patties, leaving ½-inch border.
- Top each one with another patty, pinch edges together, press and shape into 4-inch patty to seal.
- In a large heavy skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add burgers, cook until browned, about 2 minutes each side.
- Serve on buns.