Makes 6 servings
Cider vinegar dressing
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- One-third cup vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add oil in thin stream, whisking until thoroughly combined.
- 1 pound (454 gr) cooked wax beans
- 1 pound (454 gr) cooked green beans
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- Add the salad ingrédients to the dressing and toss to mix.
- Let salad stand, covered, at room temperature for 2 hours or refrigerate overnight.