- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 x 6-ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, sliced thin, with marinade
- One-third cup mayonnaise
- 2 celery ribs, chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons sliced pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 3 tablespoons minced pickled jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Pinch of sugar
- Lettuce leaves, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, mix the rice with the other ingrédients, except the lettuce.
- Cover the salad and chill it for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve the salad cold, on top of the lettuce leaves.