Serves 6 to 8 generously
- 1 pound macaroni, preferably small elbows or shells, cooked and drained
- 6 to 8 ounces (180 to 240 gr) mild or medium cheddar cheese, cut in small cubes
- 1½ cups baby peas, fresh or frozen
- 1 medium green bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- ¾ cup sweet pickle relish
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup pimientos, chopped
- White Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingrédients, refrigerate the salad,covered, for at least 1 hour to develop the flavors.
- The salad keeps for several days.